Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to patent a product good a perception you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full line of services not looking to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar services that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your InventHelp Products has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent your idea would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they perform quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.